November 16, 2010

so in love with these three...

I take pictures of my kids all the time, but every Fall I try to do a more formal photoshoot. It drives me crazy and Brooks hates it, they are my toughest customers. The shoot was not without bribery, whining, mad faces, fake smiles, complaining, but I got some shots I love so it was so worth it. Here are last years photos, my how they've grown. Love them.












love these toothless/toothy 6 year old grins!



3 comments:

Meg said...

You have some good looking kids! I miss them, and you and Brooks. I am excited to see this new little guy joining your family. Zoe is so lucky to be surrounded by boys!

Gretchen said...

They are beauties! I LOVE Zoe's dress, the flower is so cute!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Ahhh I love your pictures, so cute. I need to have you do some pictures of my girls sometime!