And we have some pretty excited kids...
We found out yesterday at my 20 week ultrasound this little babe is a healthy, perfect looking boy. Zoe and I are definitely outnumbered now. My sweet little girl experienced some serious heartbreak yesterday, shedding many sincere tears over wanting a baby sister. She prayed for a baby sister, every prayer she uttered, for a year! That's pretty hard to explain to a 6 year old. After going through all our baby boy stuff and changing her many girl dolls in to boy outfits her spirits seemed to be lifted a bit. But then she'd remember her disappointment and cry some more. It was really sad and I felt so bad for her. She cried herself to sleep. But then this morning she came down with her boy babies in boy outfits and told me their boy names. And no tears yet today! So it's a baby brother we shall have...here are some pictures of the little cutie, one of which is with the 4D ultrasound, so cool. I am in love already.
![]() |
| the first words out of Jonah's mouth - he looks like a piece of cookie dough! hmmm. |



8 comments:
Oh my heck, I swear someone told me you were having a girl??? Then Steve told me the news today! Wow, don't worry I am outnumbered and its all good! I am so happy for you, now lets keep him in there for a while.....love the pic of the kids runniing by the way that is awesome, did you take that?
Yay! I am excited and so is Tosh! Can't wait to meet the little guy.
I am so in love with my boys! I love momma's boys. I am so sad for Zoe but she will be protected so much! And she will be the best mom ever! She will have to have her own girls:) But now that makes the name process easy for you! CONGRATS!
nothing like making a plan to make the universe laugh!
i'm excited for you. you guys make great little boys!
So exciting!! Congrats.!
I'm so confused....I thought you said you were having a girl?? A boy is just as sweet. I'm sure Zoe will be elated when she holds him. Congratulaions. Your kids look darling in that pic.
Such exciting news...Boys are so much fun. Thanks for sharing!
Congratulations Lisa!!! I'm so excited for you! I hope you're feeling better.
Post a Comment