After photographing lots of kids this fall, I finally got to take my own kids for a photoshoot. Luckily you can't tell from the pictures that they were pretty naughty and uncooperative, they are always my worst clients! It was so much fun to edit the photos and stare at my own kids on the computer. I just love these kiddos and I know I'm biased, but I think they are so stinkin cute. Check out my photo blog for even more pictures.
Hi! I finally found your blog after thinking up of lots of ways to type harbertsonfive.....Your pictures are amazing! What cute kids, It's hard to believe how big they are! - I'm glad I found you:)
6 comments:
Darling!! I love them!
I miss you Lisa!
I'm ALWAYS up for a surprise visit when you're in the area!
You've got gorgeous kids!!!!!
Great pics! I love it!
I agree...very cute kids. Love the pics!!
Hi! I finally found your blog after thinking up of lots of ways to type harbertsonfive.....Your pictures are amazing! What cute kids, It's hard to believe how big they are! - I'm glad I found you:)
Your kids are darling and you are such a talented photographer!
Post a Comment