September 16, 2011

loved...

Sam has his own private fan club and it consists of 5 members. he is so adorable and we are having so much fun having a baby in our family. he just turned 5 months and within days he went from just rolling over to rolling and scooting around the whole house, bonking his little head into things cause he's too young for scooting. he got his first tooth and started saying "ma ma" every time he sees me. 
can I please just push pause?!


6 comments:

suzanne said...

OH my HECK! Lisa I am so thrilled you have blogged again! I have so loved seeing this little guy grow up! I understand the WHOLE pause button...but I have NOT found it:( I love all the pics with sis WHAT a LOVE! And I really love that you have captured each of your kiddos in their element! I esp love the next post of your funny scientist! I love the whole story of protecting your brain! My fav is how serious his face is! What a FANTASTIC mom you are...thanks for sharing!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Love these pictures, he is so precious. Baby boys are so fun, I had no idea. Eli is getting to a really fun stage now, I love it and don't want it to go by so quickly.

Jessica said...

Lisa, I seriously think you have the cutest baby ever! And I love how much he is loved. Darling family.

Adri said...

Just got your darling baby announcement today. Love! Your Sam is such a handsome boy. I'm glad you are enjoying him to the fullest. Having a baby around with big kids is so fun, don't you think? All the more people to ooh and ahh!

Ali & Trev said...

I love love love this!!! WE love all four of these rascals and love spending time with them! miss you guys it has been too long.

Olivia Cobian said...

You are an incredible photographer! What a talent...and Sam's bright blue eyes are to die for!