December 22, 2011
still here...
To the few of you who still trust that I am going to post something and actually check my blog...I am still alive, all is fine and well in my little family. I have just been busy posting here on my photography site. I counted up and actually have posted 27 times there during the dry spell 0 times on my personal blog. It was a very busy Fall for photography - it's a bit of a blur, but during one of my busiest weeks I had a 10 day stretch with 10 photo shoots and 2 twelve hour nursing shifts, not to exclude my darling little/big family and young baby! It was a whirlwind. A little stress, yes, but also enjoyable as I really love photography and feel that passion running through my veins when I am involved in it. So humor me please, and look at my site, leave feedback if you'd like, and most of all, keep coming back to visit my blog because I am still here...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment