"There was a star danced,
and under that was I born."
William Shakespeare
I know there are lots of photos, I couldn't choose just a few! These took me practically all day to get, Sam has to be the lightest sleeping, most alert 1 1/2 week old ever - he was so difficult for his newborn photoshoot! Every time I would even move his hand he would grunt and fidget and move out of position. It was worth it though, so glad I have these, to remember this precious newborn stage. This whole pregnancy I swore on my life this was my last baby, but now I stare at him, feed him, and cuddle him and I want 10 more. Isn't he cute? Do you see that shoulder hair, my baby may be the fuzziest caucasian baby you ever did see! We are having a wonderful first 2 weeks getting to know his sweet little soul and enjoying his special spirit in our home. Feeling very blessed...











10 comments:
Oh, Lisa! He is gorgeous! These photos are gorgeous! You, in labor, are gorgeous! Congratulations a hundred times!
How beautiful!!!! What fantastic pictures. It honestly makes me want to have another tiny baby just so I can get photos done - and I am no where near being ready to have my third! Congratulations!
Lisa, he is stunningly handsome! I was thinking about how cute his shoulder hair was before I even read your post! He is just so precious and I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to catch up!
So adorable! You definitely have a gift for photography and in this cute little baby.
He is soooooo darling! Need a baby sitter? I come very qualified! xo
Oh, what a doll!
He has changed so much already! HIs little features are more defined. He is sooo adorable, I miss him, and you a million times over! Love you.
so cute... good job getting pictures done...they get so big so fast...
SO cute! I didn't know someone could look so good during and after having a baby!
Lisa
Congratulations. Your family is so beautiful! I really think we need to set a date to get together this summer! I would be happy to come up there! You look so great.
Love
Amy
Post a Comment