April 01, 2011

Baby Sam...

Samuel Conn Harbertson

March 27, 2011
3:15 pm
6 pounds 13 ounces
19 inches

He is here, all is well, he is perfect and beautiful, 
his story follows...

14 comments:

Britt Chudleigh said...

Congratulations! He is so beautiful. Brooks did such a great job getting those first tender moments. So happy for you all. And you get the "Best Looking Woman in Labor" award. Wow.

Brenna LaPray said...

Wow! Brooks did a great job taking pictures. You will forever treasure them. Baby Sam is darling and I still can't get over all that hair. Congrats...You have a sweet, beautiful family!

Alissa said...

oh, what a doll!

Meg said...

He is sooo so cute! I love him! So glad I was there to meet him, but wish I could be there to watch him grow. It happens too fast. I love you baby Sam!

Katie said...

What a great looking kid. Congratulations Lisa, he's gorgeous!

Libby said...

Congratulations Lisa! Glad that everything went well - he is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Holy Hair! I love when babies are born with hair. I will come by this week, I have something for him.

sleep deprived said...

Congratulations! I'm so thrilled for you.

liz said...

Lisa-So fun to follow your blog and see this new addition. What a blessing and WHAT A WOMAN!! Way to go. And tell Brooks kudos on the awesome photography it was beautiful. Love and miss you all. Your cousin Liz

Scott said...

Congratulations Lisa and Brooks on the beautiful baby, natural birth, and lovely family! Love to you guys from us.

suzanne said...

You are a super model mom! Lisa you are georgous!! Inside and out I mean it...you inspire me. He is such a little prince I love the shots of him meeting the siblings...that was fun to be a part of...and Brooks lost all his hair?!?!?! He did such a great job. What a awesome guy! I remember tell you not to get the pit on until you had your epidural!!! REMEMBER! Oh girl you never cease to amaze me! Now you can say you have delivered by all of the above:) I am so glad he is here and that both of you are doing well...I pray all continues...please call me if you need ANYTHING! CONGRATS!!! Thanks for sharing such a miracal!

Jen said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful!

Smith Family said...

Congratulations!! He's so perfect and has so much hair. All of these pictures are amazing. Oh, and you are the cutest pregnant gal ever!

Jill P. said...

He is absolutely perfect! I second Britt that you deserve the "Best Looking Woman in Labor" award. We are so happy for you and your famiy!