May 01, 2011

happy birthday to 2 seven year olds...

Are you really 7 years old? Time has flown, but I also feel like I have had you forever. 
How did I get so lucky to call you mine? With a huge fun friend party, 2 family parties, 
new bikes, and a camping trip for your birthday, we really celebrated. 
But as you said, a baby brother was the best present ever!


the b-day party: 7 friends each + Jonah's friend = 18 kids = pure chaos!
























Zoe won the jump-rope contest, she can jump like 113 times, and Eli was the best hula-hooper!


Eli, I love your sweet and gentle spirit, your angelic eyes 
that match your thoughtful, caring personality. 
I love your giggle, your smile, the fuzz on your face. 
I love to cuddle you in the mornings, I love your hugs. 
I love that you love to learn and go to school. 
I love how sweet you are to your brother and sister, your best buddies. 
I am so lucky you are mine. 
I love you infinity. 

Zoe, my girl, I am so blessed to have you as my daughter.
I love your spunky personality, the sparkle in your eye 
that shows your excitement for life. 
I love the spattering of freckles on your nose, I love to brush your thick hair. 
I love our girl nights and that you can talk my ear off for hours. 
I love that you can pogo and dirt bike better than the boys, 
but are so gentle and nurturing to your baby brother. 
I am so lucky to have you. I love you to the moon and back. 

No comments: