I take pictures of lots of kids, and I love it. But I love taking pics of my own kids - I'm always on the lookout for the perfect shot that will capture their personality and showcase their beautiful faces. Zoe came to a family's photo shoot with me and I wanted to get a few of her while the leaves were at their peak. During the other shoot, of course, my daughter fell down a small cliff into a luckily shallow, but rushing river! Her curled hair and her good mood were obliterated! With a little warming up in the car and some serious bribery, we had my photo shoot and I love the shots I got of her! I love my girl...
To see some more pics, go
here!
 |
this is how the photo shoot started! Anyone who knows my daughter,
has seen this face before. A little bribery later and we ended
up with some awesome shots. Bribery is allowed with
photography, right?! |
 |
this is what the cooperative girl got bribed with,
a stop at the natural hot springs. happy girl. |
2 comments:
She is so beautiful and the pictures are wonderful! You are so talented!
I love her dress and how it matches the colors in the mountain. Your kids are darling! Tauna
Post a Comment