Jonah had a little visitor the other day, a HUGE butterfly. I loved watching his squirm and hearing him squeal in delight as it climbed it's tickly legs all over his face. Such a cute moment.
http://katieandpeder.blogspot.com/2010/07/buttercup.html That same butterfly came to visit us a while back. Macy named it Buttercup. Sometimes she cries "I miss buttercup"
That butterfly is just beautiful!! Lovely pictures! I'm sorry I didn't have more time to chat with you the other night up at Huber Grove! I didn't know you were pregnant, by the way, congratulations!! You looked so cute with your little baby bump. :)
5 comments:
http://katieandpeder.blogspot.com/2010/07/buttercup.html
That same butterfly came to visit us a while back. Macy named it Buttercup. Sometimes she cries "I miss buttercup"
oh well, link doesn't work
That butterfly is just beautiful!! Lovely pictures! I'm sorry I didn't have more time to chat with you the other night up at Huber Grove! I didn't know you were pregnant, by the way, congratulations!! You looked so cute with your little baby bump. :)
these are priceless.
Post a Comment