October 24, 2010

miracles...

we get to do this again...

well, maybe not, hopefully not this exactly, but we get ONE more of these...


I can't even proclaim this little announcement to myself, let alone put it out there, without declaring what I know to be true. I know miracles happen. I know prayers are heard and answered by a loving Heavenly Father who is aware of the details of our lives. I know there is life beyond this and those who have gone before us are watching over and helping their posterity on earth. This pregnancy, this little person to join our family is a wish granted, is many prayers answered, is a hope fulfilled. I am filled with gratitude. Just wanted you to know...

12 comments:

Kim said...

Lisa! I am soo excited for you and Brooks! That is really awesome that you are going to have another baby. How fun.

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Congrats!! So thrilled for you! I am sure the baby will be just beautiful!

Kay said...

Congratulations to you and Brooks! That is so exciting and I agree, miracles happen! Heavenly Father is definitely aware of our wants and needs. Congrats!

Adrian Wolfgramm said...

Congrats...I am so excited for you. Hope all is well with the pregnancy. When is your due date?

Gretchen said...

I was just thinking about you the other day and considering what a huge miracle this really is for you. I'm so happy for you and Brooks! What a blessed little babe to join your family!

THE PACK FAMILY said...

Lisa, we are so excited for you! I do believe in miracles and you guys are more proof to me. We miss seeing you. Maybe someday we can get together...

Jen said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

I love your hair in the photos by the way. I am excited for you guys!

Frederick Family BlogSpot said...

Congratulations!!! You definitely deserve the blessings for all the work you've put into your family.

Meg said...

Yay! I am so excited to meet this little miracle baby, and have kids close in age.

Adri said...

GREAT NEWS! We are so beyond thrilled for your family! And, thank you for your added testimony. Ditto to all you said.

P.S. Love the pics of Zoe. Can I book you now for family photos next summer? You are amazing!

Cordell and Sarah said...

Yeah! Such great news. We hope all goes well! You are an amazing woman and mom!!