March 12, 2011

still hanging in there...

With the last post I really left you hanging, so sorry. Baby is still in, still cooking, and we are so happy about it. I am 37 weeks today, officially full-term and oh so proud. My belly is quite ginormous, I may be brave and post a picture here soon just for your fascination. The children are so excited, they are really in-tune with this whole process and I feel they have already bonded with baby Sam. They poke and prod him and watch him move inside of me. They have all felt him have the hiccups and are often talking to him through my belly. They will be the best big helpers. Once I was off modified bedrest I went to town with my nesting. Brooks calls it "uber-nesting" and swears no other wife nests like his does. I will take and post some pics soon. But for now, just wanted to declare I am full term!!

2 comments:

Adri said...

Yeah for you, Lisa! I can't wait to see pics of your baby boy!

Gretchen said...

So happy for you, Lisa! Can't wait to see pics of baby Sam AND I'd love to see pics of all your nesting projects! You're amazing!