Do you see that baby count-down on my sidebar? 10 days to go! This chica is ready for the baby to be out! Ready to meet him, ready to feed him, ready to hold him, ready to introduce him to our family. And ready to be able to bend over and walk without a waddle and to have my body to myself. I appreciate this pregnancy and this baby more than I can express, but I will be quick to say I do not like being pregnant and it is a seriously long test of endurance. Kudos to those women who say they love being pregnant, I am not one of them! So here's to a few more days, hopefully, of this sweet baby being inside. Can't wait to know you little baby.
3 comments:
Lisa, you look wonderful!!!! I don't love being pregnant either, but if I were as cute as you are pregnant, I might tolerate it a little better! Lili just got baptized on Saturday. Crazy, huh? Good luck with your coming happy birth day!
What a BABE! I'm so so excited for you and can't wait to see pictures of baby Sam. The nursery is BEAUTIFUL! Is there anything you can't do???
I am so happy for you! Good luck!
Post a Comment