May 01, 2010

happy birthday my sweets...

Dear Eli and Zoe, my sweet son and daughter, happy birthday.
I wanted you for so long. I loved you before you were even born.
Your birth made me a mother, a role I had dreamed of and longed for.
You have brought me so much joy, fulfillment, purpose.
I feel blessed and lucky to know you, to raise you.
The birthday wish I give to you this year is that happiness that lights you up. I wish you to be confident, believe in yourself! I wish you care-free days that only children can have, and all the stability and reassurance I can provide. I wish you to be best friends, with Jonah too, and to swing and play and jump all summer together. I love you to infinity. Love, Mom



1 comment:

Meg said...

Happy Birthday twinners! We miss you so much, and are glad to have you in our life!