

My boy has been missing his Dad. The first few days home from our trip I could not figure out why Jonah was in a little funk. When Brooks got home he would snap right out of it. I realized he had been spoiled by the 5 days straight he had in his Dad's presence and was missing him. 5 days of togetherness. Now it's back to reality, 9 to 5 for Brooks who sometimes sees his co-workers more than his family. I wish it weren't so. I sometimes day dream of living long ago when life was more simple in many ways and families spent their days together working the land. I think I would have been a good farmer's wife. Maybe I just watched too much little house on the prairie as a kid, but if we lived that life my little guy wouldn't miss his Dad buddy so much.
2 comments:
LOVE the pics! It was great to see you guys today! Crazy, but great. Hope you are well. You should move down here. It is the greatest place to live. Next time you come down, you'll have to come over and we'll give the kids rides on the 4-wheelers in the desert. That's free... :-)
P.S. If you want me to invite you to our blog, send me your email and I will send you an invite.
Kim
Post a Comment