I recently participated in a gift show I do every year. I worked my tail off to get these products ready for the show, and after lots of hours, a sore back and neck, and black stained fingers, I had lots to sell. The show was a success, but I still have frames and necklaces available if you are interested. This will be my only batch of the season this year. Below are some of the products I have left, let me know if you are interested! The toddler/youth necklaces are $9 and the adult necklaces are $12 or 2/$20. The frames range from $12 to $48.





I love creating, but I will admit, I often times get carried away. My imagination stretches further than my body and my free time do. So please do this little favor for me...the next time I say I am going to make 10 huge wooden frames from scratch, 20 other frames, and 30 necklaces that I've never made before, please remind me that it will be miserable and stressful, my back and neck will be tweaked, and everything else in my life will fall apart. My mom says I should write it down to myself, but I'm pretty sure just a little reminder will do.
No comments:
Post a Comment