August 24, 2009

my "baby Jonah" rides his bike..

Jonah was born when my twins were 19 months old. I always called him "baby Jonah," perhaps to differentiate him from my other 2 babies. I will sometimes still slip and call him "baby Jonah" and boy, do I get a mouthful out of him. "I am not a baby, I am a really BIG boy Mom!" My big boy, baby Jonah, seems even bigger now that he can ride his "big boy bike." He's been ready to try for about a month, but he wouldn't let us get those training wheels off. With the right bribery (power ranger gloves that talk)he didn't even hesitate and let Brooks take off the wheels. With a single push he was off and riding and hasn't looked back since. He rides with a huge smile on his face and you can hear him saying "woohoo" with little boy glee. He also must inform everyone he meets that he "growed up so, so tall" and can even ride his "big boy bike with no training wheels!" Good job Jonah, you are growing up way too fast!
 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Natty bee Seely said...

Good job baby jonah. It's easier and maybe safer than the hot tub at grandma's house. It was good seeing you guys. I am glad you are liking the hair.

The Anderson Fam said...

so sweet, love your darling pix. What a BIG BOY!

Anne Pearson Photography said...

Just a quick note...and I apologize for doing it on your blog. I heard you make "canvas" frames. I'd love to know more about these...
www.annepearsonphotography.com/blog/
Thanks...Anne

Ali & Trev said...

Jonah bug! Doesn't he know that he will always be the baby, just like me!!! At least for now he will always be the baby ;-) Love you!

Britt Chudleigh said...

Yes, jacob's la push. It was right out of twilight, all foggy and creepy. I expected Victoria to come swimming through the water at us at any moment.

Meg said...

Good job Jonah, you are such a big boy! We miss you!