March 03, 2009

beware of naked bums at our house...

Jonah turned 3 in December and finally decided last month to get potty trained (anyone who knows Jonah knows anything he does needs to HIS decision). It was fairly easy to potty train him, but he is still learning the ropes. So I was doing a photo shoot last week with a 16 year old girl and her mom. Jonah had been in the shower, content and occupied while I was doing the session. The next thing I know, in runs my little boy, wet, with spiderman underwear on backwards, one little cheek hanging out, AND he has a sword and he is swinging away at my 16 year old client! We laughed and laughed! I'm sure there's never been a photo shoot quite like that one before. Here's some pics for the record...
 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Smith Family said...

That is hilarious. It's a good thing that little kids can still get away with that stuff. Their little bums are just so stinkin cute!

Meg said...

I love Jonah's little bun cheek! He is such a character. I miss all of your kids so much. May is just around the corner!

Ali & Trev said...

I am dying laughing!