January 13, 2009
What a serious bummer...
So, it's Christmas Eve, 11 pm, we are excited parents getting Christmas under the tree for our kids. Brooks unpacks the little red kitchen we bought from Costco, the main Christmas present from Santa, preparing to assemble it. He's looking, looking, reading the directions, so confused. Finally he realizes the main pack of hardware required for assembly is missing! Oh, the disappointment, my heart sunk. The kids have wanted a kitchen forever, I finally found this one I loved and bought every kitchen accessory possible. I had envisioned Christmas morning and the excitement of the kitchen on my kids faces. Oh how my visions were dashed when the kitchen was a pile of red boards the night before the big morning. They received that pile of boards with a picture of what they were supposed to be, along with a note from Santa telling them his silly elves forgot the right tools and they would mail them to us soon. We're still waiting for the packet in the mail...those silly elves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment