January 13, 2009

The crib tent is on it's last leg!

We are a fan of crib tents. We have owned or borrowed 3 crib tents and 2 port-a-crib tents. These were a necessity as we were basically raising triplets who started climbing out of their beds at 18 months. Because of the tents my twins napped for 2 hours every day and slept 12 hours a night until their 4th birthday. If you're wondering, yes the twins are in big beds now and have been for a year, and they are still amazing sleepers. Jonah loves his tent, but he loves to escape from his tent too. This tent was brand new one year ago, now it's ripped to shreds with all sorts of strings, ribbons, shoelaces holding it together. Why not just buy a new tent? Jonah just turned 3, he's on the last leg of his naps, the stupid tent costs $80, and I will not have owned 4 tents unless I have another kid! I fear the tent will not last through the week, so ode to the crib tent, you have saved my life!

3 comments:

Olivia Cobian said...

Lisa, I love your blog. You are such a talented writer and photographer! Your beautiful kids are so lucky to have you and Brooks for parents!

Ali & Trev said...

Oh Jonah! He is my friend! Miss you guys!

Erin G. said...

Hey Lisa, Your kids are super cute and I love the pictures of them. I haven't thought of getting a crib tent before but I may look into it now!
Erin (your cousin - well, Brooks' cousin)