Aloha from the North Shore, Oahu! I have been here for 6 days and am finally having a chance to post. Brooks was an awesome husband and offered to stay home with the kids while I came on a visit to Meg and Corbin to meet their new baby girl, Indie. It has been so much fun and I have enjoyed some serious R&R in Hawaii. We have spent a lot of time at the beach, the temple grounds, relaxing at home. I have had a ball getting to know my darling little niece. Here are some photos, mostly for my kids to see, I'm sure they will love the turtles and me looking ridiculous in my snorkeling mask! Thanks Brooks for this unforgettable opportunity and I miss you my loves. Love, Mom
Lisa, Its 8:42am and Rae has been fast asleep for 20min already. I am crossing my fingers that the worst is over! Thanks for all your help and support:) There is no way I would have been able to do that with out your reassurance.
cute suit. You look like an ad for great vacationing. I am glad you were able to get away and enjoy all that Hawaii has to offer....especially a new niece. Fun.
3 comments:
Lisa, Its 8:42am and Rae has been fast asleep for 20min already. I am crossing my fingers that the worst is over! Thanks for all your help and support:) There is no way I would have been able to do that with out your reassurance.
Lisa you can't look as ridiculous in a snorkeling mask as sylvie and I did haha... Love Ali
cute suit. You look like an ad for great vacationing. I am glad you were able to get away and enjoy all that Hawaii has to offer....especially a new niece. Fun.
Post a Comment