The
saving grace of having twins is when they turn FOUR! People always told me the magic age for twins is three, then it gets easier. I kept waiting, waiting, nope, not easier yet (I think it had a lot to do with their little brother only 18 months behind them). Some days I am still waiting, because they are certainly not easy, but they are definitely
easier and they are so cute and so much fun together. The great thing about twins is they always have a playmate. And Eli and Zoe are great playmates. They spend hours a day swinging, riding bikes together, and playing "house," in which Zoe is "mom" and Eli is "brother" and oh yes, I am the "babysitter." I'll hear Eli calling for mom, but when I answer him he says, "No, my Zoe mom!" I love to listen to their cute conversations and it warms my heart deeply to see their friendship flourish. I know they were always meant to come to our family together. It was a rough start with these two little ones, and now it feels like pay-off time. I love you two so much and I'm so glad you're Best Friends!



2 comments:
I love this post, Lisa. I sort of feel like I've got twins, too, except that I didn't actually have to BIRTH them at the same time! Dallin and Kate are so close in age and interests (and size...I get asked ALL the time if they are twins), and I'm grateful everyday for that built-in best friend.
Can't get much cuter than this! What a fun relationship it looks like they've developed.
Post a Comment