December 22, 2011

we like red rock...

We spent Fall break at Arches. We love camping, we love Southern Utah, and Arches has to be one of the most amazing places on Earth. It was a perfect trip. The kids were "one" with the red rock and are teaching Sam early! I wanted to hike to Delicate Arch for sunset so bad, but we couldn't make the 4 mile hike in time, so we ran as fast as we could up a shorter trail to a lookout so I could get some pics of my kiddos in front of this amazing landmark arch. 


2 comments:

Katie said...

How'd we miss you. We were in all the same spots at different times that weekend I guess! It is the best place!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Oh... I love it and it makes me so jealous. I would love to visit there! Loved your cute pictures, especially of Delicate Arch in the background.