August 30, 2011

still here...


Someone told me that once you have 3 kids, each new one is no big deal, an easy adjustment. They lied. I am so busy with these 4 chicklets! Summer has been fun, but I am done, I am ready for school to start. At the end of summer  2 years ago I wrote this and right now I say dito to that post. I feel like there are not enough hours in the day to get control of my life. Keeping up a home, a yard, raising 4 real live people, being a good wife, having work, church, photography, and trying to find a little sanity time for myself is A LOT of WORk. I love it all, kids and husband at the top of the list, cooking at the bottom, and I can't let the essentials slip, so it is just plain ol' busy. There are lots of tender mercies along the way and a few moments of reprieve here and there, but most of the time I am going non-stop. Please feel free to share any time management tips with this new mama of 4...

But take a look at this cutie, maybe I lament because I'd love to just snuggle him all day every day.  

2 comments:

Alissa said...

Lisa--I had a friend who just moved to Heber. Will you send me an email with your address so I can send her your way if she needs a friend?

Jen said...

Yes, the whole "adjusting to 3 is the hardest" thing is so not true. It's just a little chaos times 4. Cute, cute, little man you have there though!