Jonah turned 3 on Monday, December 8th! We had a fun family party for him on Sunday which featured buzz lightyear presents and his very own buzz cake. On Monday we went bowling and visited the temple grounds to see the lights. We had a ball watching him celebrate and get so excited about having a party and turning three. Jonah, we are so grateful you are in our family and for the energy, excitement, and imagination you add to our lives. We love you, happy birthday to you!


4 comments:
The party was fun! Love you! Love Jonah Bug!
Warning...random comment from someone you do not know.
Hi Lisa! We don't know one another, but live in the same valley. I had 3 separate people ask me within a 2 week period of time if I knew you guys. It was crazy! Anyway, I finally found you through Laura M.'s blog. It is nice to "informally" finally meet you. Cute family. Now I can somewhat claim to know you.
We are also friends with Kathy & Alex. Small world.
Happy Birthday Jonah! I hope you got our message. Wish we could have been there for the celebration. We will see you tomorrow!
Hey Lisa, I found your blog from your facebook profile. I love it, so cute! Hope you guys are doing well. We just got back from the Sugar Bowl yesterday, it was so fun. I didn't want to come home to this snowy weather. See you soon.
Post a Comment