August 12, 2008

We have 2 new nieces!







With much love & excitement, we welcome our two new darling nieces. River Leone Knudsen (Alex and Kathy's) is 3 months old and so adorable, Zoe and I cannot get enough of her. Indie Kalea Thomander (Meg and Corbin) was born just one week ago, 3 1/2 weeks early, healthy and strong. River lives in SLC, but unfortunately, Indie lives in Hawaii and we are missing her and Meg so much! Congrats to you cute families, we love you and right now I'm thrilled to just be the aunt, he he!


1 comment:

Meg said...

Lisa,

I am so excited that you have a blog! Now I can see my cute niece and nephews more often. I can not believe how cute Zoe looks in all of those pictures. She is so tan and blond and cute. Can't wait to see you! We love you guys!